4 ea G Scale Sound System Track Sensor Magnets
SL-TMR-1705 Part No.: 4431705
Top of Railroad Tie 1/2" Diameter with hole .2" ID. Rough Finish
No Mounting Pads are included with this style magnet.
Functionally equal to 4 each LGB 1705 track magnets
Trigger Bells, Whistle OR Horn at any 4 desired locations
For all G SCALE SOUND SYSTEMS Massoth, Sierra, Phoenix, LGB AND All Others
Works with ALL G scale track and trains
This auction is for 4 each sound activation track activation magnets (1 of the 4 magnets is shown above - Note: 3M mounting pads & track not included)
Shourt Line Direct Price: $3.69 package of 4 each - New
There are three reasons to choose these SL-TMR-1705 top of the track sound magnets to activate for your train sound activation;
- Low cost
- You want to provide your own mounting methods (adhesive or screws)
- Your track can not be lifted to allow using the stronger invisible Shourt Line 4101705 SL-TM-1705 Neodymium Sound Activation Track Magnet
For peel and stick installation use this version of the same magnet but with an attached 3M adhesive mounting pad;
4441705 SL-TMRP-1705 4 ea G Scale Sound Activation Track Magnets with hole + 3M pads for top of tie easy mounting (replaces LGB 1705, 17050 )
For screw mounting to your railroad tie use this version that comes with a stainless mounting screw;
4421705 SL-TMRS-1705 4 ea G Scale Sound Activation Track Magnets with hole + stainless screw for top of tie mounting(replaces LGB 1705, 17050 )
For better appearance, maximum strength, and reliable sound activation use;
4451705 SL-HiTMRP-1705 4 ea G Scale High Power Sound Activation Track Magnets low profile, smooth finish, no hole magnet with 3M pads for top of tie mounting (replaces LGB 1705, 17050)
For special applications where you want to trigger with the strongest track magnet available such as greater distance between the magnet and sensor and/or for sensors placed any distance from the track center line.
- 4 each individual 1/2 inch round sound activation magnets
- Center mounting hole
- Lowest Cost
- Top of railroad tie mounting on straight or any curved G Scale Track
- Equal performance to the LGB 1705
- Works with all LGB G scale track and many other manufacturer's track
- Medium Sensitivity, equal to LGB 1705 - operates any standard factory mounting height reed switches in locos or cars
- Low Height - lower height than LGB 1705 and will not interfere with locos or rolling stock
- Order the version you choose; User supplied mounting or with 3M adhesive pads or stainless steel screws.
- Install anywhere - works on straights, curves or switch tracks!
- Ferrite magnet with rough finish and a hole in the center that can be used for attachment or smooth high strength versions
- Indoor or outdoor use (for outdoor plug or fill hole to keep out water or use screws to mounting)
Mfg: Made in the USA
Weight: .2 Oz.
Dimensions: .5"Dia X .2"H hole Dia. is .09"
SL-TMR-1705 Part No.: 4431705 shown
- Locate the center the railroad tie where you want to activate your sound or function.
- Clean the top of the tie with rubbing alcohol and paper towel to remove any oil, grease and dirt.
- Place the magnet to either side of the center of the tie (left for bell and right for horn/whistle)
- Mount with either
Press firmly when using the 3M adhesive pads.
- A stainless steel screw, included with Item No.: 4421705 SL-TMRS-1705
- 3M outdoor adhesive pad, included with item No.: 4441705 SL-TMRP-1705 & SL 4451705 SL-HiTMRP-1705 (high strength, low profile, smooth finish, no hole version)
- User supplied CA cement, adhesive, epoxy or fastener required for item No.: 4431705 SL-TMR-1705
Note that some locos require placement on straight sections of track due to the location of the locos reed switches but in all cases the magnets must be placed to either side of the center of the railroad ties as shown below. Some ties have mounting holes in the center of the tie making it easy to place your magnet in the center as shown below (note hole in tie).
1 each 4441705 SL-TMRP-1705 Sound Activation Track Magnet with 3M pad shown above.
The Shourt Line SL-TMR-1705 provides the ultimate in flexibility and ease of installation with G scale track.
User supplies mounting method of adhesive or screws.
No.: 4441705 SL-TMRP-1705 4 ea Track Magnets with hole + 3M pads OR our (Adhesive pads shown in photo above and below - see our store for this version)
1 each 4441705 SL-TMRP-1705 Sound Activation Track Magnet with 3M pad mounted on left side of railroad tie is shown above
For indoor or outdoor use.
Questions? Call the ShourtLine at 310-622-4431 or drop in for a demonstration
Thanks for looking - Shourt Line by Soft Works Ltd.
copyright 2013 Shourt Line - Soft Works Ltd. all rights reserved