SL 4128510 Power Connector Cable for LGB or PIKO Ball Bearing Power Pickup Wheels
Assembled and ready to connect in seconds to PIKO or LGB power pickup ball bearing wheels - replaces LGB connectors at low cost for reliable power.
PIKO does not supply connectors for its ball bearing wheels so order this connector for quick and easy wiring to PIKO or LGB power pickup ball bearing wheels.
Shourt Line SL 4128510 power cable is pre-assembled using 18in 24AWG
micro black 2 conductor cable with our SL-4128510 connectors machine crimped and covered with weather proof heat
This photo shows the SL 4128510 power cable connected to a PIKO BB power pickup axle (not included) on an LGB passenger car (not included).
SL Direct Discount Price: $9.95 NEW
Factory sealed from ShourtLine.com
For questions or details on this or any of our over 400 PIKO, in stock, new factory sealed items Call 310-622-4431
Connector cable set for one LGB or PIKO ball bearing power pickup axle.
Note that power connectors are not supplied by PIKO and must be purchased separately.
- Pre-assembled for easy and fast connections to a ball bearing power pickup axle (2 wheels)
- 18 inch black micro-cable 24AWG size for wiring to lighting, sound boards, or any G Scale train power requirement needing track power.
- Connectors are Phosphor Bronze for reliable power
- Rated at over 10,000 connect/disconnect cycles
- Rated at 1 amp at 24 volts AC, DC or DCC
- Low cost
- Easy Install in seconds
- For Indoor or Outdoor operation
- Fits G Scale Ball Bearing power pin diameter for PIKO or LGB ball bearing wheel types
- Phosphor Bronze Plated
- 1 amp current transfer
- Rated over 24 volts AC, DC or DCC
- 18 inch twin micro-cable
- Professionally crimped to connectors
- Weatherproofed with heat shrink tubing
- Pre-assembled for fast and easy installation
Optional Equipment (not included with the SL 4128510 cable)
- Shourt Line SL 4128410 $4.85 LGB/PIKO BB wheel power connector kit: 4 socket (F), 4
heat shrink tubes $4.85
4 each Phosphor Bronze plated 1 amp connectors and heat shrink tubing come with each kit (Assembly required; soldering or crimp tool and heat gun)
Kit includes heat shrink tubing for weatherproofing connector.
- Shourt Line SL 4128440 $14.95 connector kit: Requires crimping or soldering wiring and comes with hear shrink tube for weather proofing, made from brass and rated at 6 amps of current.
Requires crimping or soldering wiring and rated at 6 amps of current.
Install wiring (not included) prior to installing on PIKO wheel set by removing screw and placing the screw thru the connector eyelet and tighten.
Use wire of your choice from 18 to 26 AWG size. Shourt Line Micro 24 AWG black micro cable is recommended.
- Shourt Line SL 4128520 $19.95 pre-wired cable brass connector set:
- 18 inch two conductor 24 AWG black micro power cable
- 2 each SL 4128440 brass 6 amp eye socket power connectors soldered to power cable
- 2 each heat shrink tubes sealed on the connector and micro cable for a weather proof assembly.
Installs in seconds on PIKO Ball Bearing Wheels for indoor or outdoor use
Easy install; remove screws, insert into brass eyelets and replace on axle, connect 18 inch power cable to lighting or sound system
- Shourt Line Complete 4 LED Lighting Set for high efficiency lighting with analog and/or MTS/DCC systems
Consisting of the following items:
- SL 8104230 4 LED drop ceiling lighting for LGB 2 axle cars DC&DCC SL requires SL 8453003 LED controller
- SL 8453003 Precision Train Throttle & LED controller AC,DC or DCC - solder connections
- SL 6111047 4,700uF Anti-flicker Buffer 2 wire 18 inch micro power cable for SL LED controllers
- SL 4128510 LGB/PIKO BB wheel power cable connector set: 18in 24AWG micro black cable 2 conductor w SL-4128510 connectors and heat shrink weather proofing
- 1/2 PIKO 36167 BB Metal Wheelsets w/Pickups, 30mm, 2 Pcs
Note, additional 4 LED boards or up to 200 more LEDs may added to the LED controller/buffer/power pickup wheel set above.
For analog train power, use our new low cost Gold Cap Super Capacitor buffer for over 4 minutes of full lighting per 4 LED board without any track power. This allows 2 min. for 8 LEDs, 1 min. for 16 LEDs or 30 seconds power for 32 LEDs which allows a 4 car passenger train with 4 LEDs in each car to have full lighting without any track power.
The SL 4128510 is pre-assembled with an 18 inch long 24AWG 2 conductor cable for fast and easy installation on 1 PIKO or LGB Ball Bearing power pickup axle.
The SL 4128510 connectors slide onto the power pins in seconds.
The SL 4128510 comes with connectors that are smaller in diameter that the LGB style power clamps for an easier installation.
The SL 4128510 set installs in seconds and connectors easily fit through the holes in LGB cars.
This photo shows the SL 4128510 cable installed on PIKO ball bearing power pickup wheels (not included with cable) on a G scale car (not included with kit).
Use with PIKO (shown above) or LGB ball bearing power pickup wheels (not included) for lighting one or many train cars when using Shourt Line LED car lighting products. Note that each axle requires one (1) SL 4128510 cable.
The SL 4128510 cable provides a reliable power connection with either the LGB or PIKO ball bearing wheels.
For questions or details on this or any of our over 1200 new items Call 310-622-4431
Thanks for looking - Shourt Line by Soft Works Ltd.
copyright 2016 ShourtLine.com - Soft Works Ltd. all rights reserved