SL-CB-6A 6 amp Circuit Breaker with LGB power cables New
CE UL approved
Use this circuit breaker and its LGB wire set to connect our SL-PS300-1-27Fp or SL-PS800-3-28 regulated power supplies to an LGB Central Station, LGB Booster, LGB DC (analog) Throttle or other MTS or DCC 6 amp device.
Price: $12.95 New
- Safely run DC, DCC or MTS 5 to 6 amp equipment from a regulated power supply
- Cables slide onto lugs on the Circuit breaker for easy installation
- Circuit Breaker is UL and CE approved
- Circuit Breaker trips (switch = 0) when current exceeds 6.5 amps
- Reset Circuit Breaker by pushing on switch on (1)
- Isolated connectors on the wire set avoid shorts
- Use 1 to connect ANY 6 amp MTS, DCC, or DC (Analog) controller to ANY DC of our power supplies
- Use 2 to connect two (2) LGB 6 amp Boosters, Analog Throttles, Central Station to our SL-PS300-1-27Fp 12.5 amp 24VDC Pure Power Supply (click here to view the SL-PS300-1-27Pf)
- Use 3 to connect five (5) LGB 6 amp Boosters, Analog Throttles, Central Station to our SL-PS800-3-28 32.5 amp 24VDC Pure Power Supply (click here to view the SL-PS800-3-28)
Included with set:
- 1 Circuit Breaker that trips at 6.5 amps
- 1 two wire 12 inch 18 AWG power cable set with two isolated crimp on quick connectors
- 1 two wire 24 inch 18 AWG power cable set with two isolated crimp on quick connectors
Run one 6 amp device - DC, DCC or MTS from one of our 12.5 amp regulated power supplies such as our SL-PS300-1-27Fp
Hook up is easy with the supplied LGB power cable set. Just connect the the supply and the the LGB Central Station or Booster.
Connect your track to the track terminals on the back of the LGB equipment...
Connect a throttle and you are running - with total protection from over voltage, under voltage, over current, over temperature, line noise, spikes, and poor loco response that happens when you use a transformer or unregulated power source. In addition you train will no longer HUM from the AC that comes from an AC transformer - your trains run better at a fraction of the cost.
Run two 6 amp devices with two SL-CB-6A 6 amp Circuit Breakers
Use two SL-CB-6A Circuit breakers and our SL-PS300-1-27Fp power supply to power an LGB Central Station and LGB booster with >2X the power and 1/2 the cost of the LGB Transformer. The pure DC power also eliminates the problem of signals not getting to your locos by improving reliability of communication and the supply protects your LGB investment from over and under voltage as well as eliminating line noise from your railroad.
Get twice the power at 1/2 the cost and solve you LGB MTS reliability problems for good.
Hook up is done in minutes - just connect the Circuit Breakers to the power supply with a screw driver and then use the supplied wires on each circuit breaker set to power a central station or booster
Safely run DC, DCC or MTS 5 to 6 amp equipment from any of our regulated power supplies.
Each SL-CB-6A Circuit Breaker comes pre-wired with a 12 and 24 inch 18 AWG power cables for easy hook up.
Each SL-CB-6A Circuit Breaker uses isolated crimp on connectors to allow easy removal of power cables for installation. CE and UL approved circuit beaker protects your LGB investment.
For indoor or outdoor use.
Questions? Email info@ShourtLine.com by clicking here
Thanks for looking - Shourt Line by Soft Works Ltd.
copyright 2009 Shourt Line - Soft Works Ltd. all rights reserved